Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

1st of August!!!

today is august!!! 1st August!!

and it's mean many things will happen in this month!!

like Indonesia Independence Day on 17th August

My Aunt birthday.. it's 17th August..

my first campus activity on 15th August..

and..... i don't know anymore..

why i'm using english in this post??  you don't know? me neither..

i'm just kidding.. why i'm using english in this post because i'm trying to attune(is it a right word? because i'm using google translate for this word) to english..

yeah.. and i planning to get a english course.. and i hope i can speak english well..

oke.. stop.. i'm getting confused with english.. hha..

see you in my next post.. byee..
(next post will in Bahasa Indonesia *sounds like host in Headline news metrotv*)

i'm sorry if my english so bad.. i mean.. really" bad.. apologized me.. i'm still learn it..

No comments:

Post a Comment