Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

Signs

today is the 3rd my final exam.. and.. until now it run so well..

along this time i confused.. why every exam i thought i finished first?

am i smart?
am i reckless?
or are they not smart?

hmm.. whatever.. i just do my best.. and i hope i get the best score.. and i happy with that score.. XD

so, yesterday i was browsing and i found some video.. and it was awesome.. really like my life..

before you read my post you should watch this video..


that's video really like my life.. but i'm not work..

he likes me.. too afraid to start conversation.. and don't know how to start..

i afraid she thought negatively to me..

and when i have fine fellow.. i thought she gave some signs to me.. and it means nothing.. i've wrong perception..

oke.. forget it.. now start a new story.. hha..

yeah, just like that video.. he found someone who give a new fresh day everyday..

and gives a motivation to life..

and now it's happening to me..

i met someone and i like her.. XD

and fortunately my friend know her.. hha.. and that's good! really good!

she's cute, smart.. just it i know until now.. i hope i know more about her.. XD

but now i must focus on my final exam..

i want it finished soon..


1 comment: